EGLUCENT RAPID 100IU/ML
Item requires a valid prescription
By Lupin Ltd.
Composition Insulin Lispro (100IU/ml)
MRP Rs 819.00
Includes all taxes
( 3 ml in 1 cartridge )
Eglucent Rapid is an injectable medication. It belongs to the Pharmacological Category of Rapid-acting human insulin analog. It is prescribed to treat high blood glucose levels. The dose, duration and directions are recommended by physicians based on the patient's severity of disease. Further dose, direction and duration should be followed as prescribed by the physician.
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
Let your doctor know if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in this medicine. Eglucent Rapid 100IU may show serious interactions with medication such as:
- Contraceptive pill (birth control pills)
- Steroids (used to treat inflammation) e.g. dexamethasone
- Thyroid hormone replacement therapy (used to treat thyroid disorders)
- Acetyl salicylic acid (used to treat pain)
- Sulfonamide antibiotics (used to treat bacterial infection) e.g. sulphasalazine, sulfamethoxazole
- Octreotide (used to treat abnormally high levels of growth hormones)
- Salbutamol or terbutaline (used to treat asthma)
- Ritodrine (used to stop premature labour)
- Danazol (used to treat endometriosis)
Inform the doctor if you are taking the above mentioned drug before you start taking Eglucent Rapid 100IU. Inform your healthcare team about all the prescribed, non-prescribed drugs or any herbal supplements you are taking so that the doctor checks for any interactions if possible.
Eglucent Rapid 100IU should be used with caution in patients with a medical condition such as liver or kidney problems, heart failure or other heart problems. There might be a need for dose adjustment or complete avoidance of Eglucent Rapid 100IU.
No food interactions are observed. Avoid alcohol consumption to reduce the future health risk. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding women before you start taking this medicine.