CYBLEX MV 80.2
Item requires a valid prescription
By Eris Lifesciences Ltd
Composition Voglibose (0.2mg) + Metformin (500mg) + Gliclazide (80mg)
MRP Rs 216.66
Includes all taxes
( 1 Strip of 15 Tablets )
CYBLEX MV 80.2MG has a place with a class of medications known as hostile to diabetic medications. It is a mix of drugs used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in grown-ups. It controls sugar levels in people with diabetes.
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with CYBLEX MV 80.2MG TABLET.
Pregnancy: CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
- Consuming CYBLEX MV 80.2MG may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby.
Breast feeding: SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
- CYBLEX MV 80.2MG is probably not harmful to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not depict any significant risk to the baby.
- Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is not under control. Do not drive if these symptoms are observed.
- CYBLEX MV 80.2MG should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of CYBLEX MV 80.2MG may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Use of CYBLEX MV 80.2MG is, however, not suggested in patients with severe kidney problem. Regular monitoring of kidney function test is advisable while you are taking this drug.
- CYBLEX MV 80.2MG should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of CYBLEX MV 80.2MG may be needed so please consult your doctor.