Item requires a valid prescription
By Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd.
Composition Fenofibrate (160mg) + Rosuvastatin (20mg)
MRP Rs 309.00
Includes all taxes
( 1 Strip of 10 Tablets )
ROSUFREE-F 20 tablet belongs to the cardiac therapeutic class. The two compositions included are (fat) lipid lowering medicines. It is used in lowering the lipids levels called cholesterol and triglycerides which are present in the blood and due to lifestyle changes. It is also helpful in reducing the chances of heart disease. It is important to keep a check on lipids levels and it happens with following a healthy diet with the medicine.
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
Drug disease interaction: If person is suffering from any heart, kidney or liver disease then inform beforehand.
Drug food interaction: Avoid consumption of alcohol.
Drug interaction: Inform the doctor if consuming any other composition which may react with ROSUFREE-F 20 tablet, they are:
- Indigestion remedies (used to neutralize acid in your stomach)
- Erythromycin (an antibiotic)
- Fusidic acid
- An oral contraceptive (the pill)
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Ritonavir, lopinavir
- Warfarin (used to prevent blood clotting)
- Atorvastatin (used to lower cholesterol)
- Ciclosporin (used to suppress the immune system)
- Phenylbutazone (a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug)
- Other fibrates e.g. bezafibrate