Item requires a valid prescription
By Knoll Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Atorvastatin (10mg) + Fenofibrate (160mg)
MRP Rs 129.00
Includes all taxes
( 1 Strip of 10 Tablets )
ATR-F TABLET is a combination of drugs composed of Atorvastatin & Fenofibrate both of which lower the levels of cholesterol and bad lipids( triglyceride ) in blood, primarily used for prevention of heart diseases & blood vessel blockage. Atorvastatin and fenofibrate are used in such circumstances in which level of fats in blood are not controlled by single drug alone. Hyperlipidemia or hypertriglyceridemia is a condition in which there is a high level of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) or bad cholesterol and a decreased level of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) or good cholesterol. Increased level of bad cholesterol leads to a high risk of heart attack and stroke in future, especially in patients with heart disease. You can take ATR-F TABLET with food or without food. In some cases, you may experience allergic reactions, hyperglycemia (excess of glucose in the bloodstream), headache, blurred vision , stomach pain, constipation, headaches, joint swelling (edema), joint pain, muscle pain, back pain, slow heart rate and nausea. Most of these side effects of ATR-F TABLET do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if the side effects are persistent, reach out to your doctor. If you are allergic to ATR-F TABLET or any component present in it namely atorvastatin or fenofibrate, please tell your doctor.
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Drug Warnings: A patient should consult a doctor before taking ATR-F TABLET if a patient has had a previous stroke with bleeding into the brain or have small pockets of fluid in the brain from previous strokes, has
- Kidney problems,
- Under-active thyroid gland (hypothyroidism),
- Repeated or unexplained muscle aches or pains,
- A personal history or family history of muscle problems,
- History of liver disease
- Previous muscular problems during treatment with other lipid-lowering medicines,
- Drinks a large amount of alcohol
- Drug-Drug interaction: ATR-F TABLET interacts with oral anticoagulants (coumarin, warfarin), anti gout medicines (colchicine), antibiotics (like cephalexin, tetracycline, gentamicin), antifungals (like miconazole, fluconazole, and ketoconazole), HIV medicines (like abacavir, retrovir, and tenofovir), hepatitis C medicines (like ribavirin, elbasvir), contraceptive pills, anti-arthritis pills (cyclosporin) and other fibrates (clofibrate, gemfibrozil, ezetimibe).
- Drug-Food interaction: Avoid ATR-F TABLET with food items containing grape juice as well as fatty products.
- Drug-Disease interaction: ATR-F TABLET should be used with caution in patients with liver disease (jaundice), kidney disease, lung disease, gall bladder stone, pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), and muscle problems (myasthenia gravis, rhabdomyolysis).