Item requires a valid prescription
By Knoll Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition S-Amlodipine (2.5mg)
MRP Rs 36.00
Includes all taxes
( 1 Strip of 10 Tablets )
S-Amoled 2.5 is an anti- hypertensive, a medicine used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and to prevent angina. Hypertension is a condition in which blood pressure becomes high against arterial walls. If the blood pressure is high, the heart has to pump harder, which puts pressure on the heart. This can lead to a heart attack or a stroke. It is composed of S-Amlodipine, a calcium channel blocker.
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Inform your doctor if you have existing kidney or liver ailments.
- Inform your doctor if you have low blood pressure.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from diabetes, myasthenia gravis, glaucoma or asthma.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from any prior allergies.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor and be cautious.
- Consumption of food with high levels of fat or cholesterol or high in salt should be avoided for the duration of consumption of the medicine.
- Avoid alcohol for the duration of consumption of the medicine.
- Avoid grapefruit.
Drug-Drug Interaction: Inform your doctor of any other medicines you might be taking as drug interactions can cause an adverse reaction with the following-
- Potassium-Sparing Diuretics (Amiloride, Eplerenone, Spironolactone)
- Antidepressants (Lithium)
- High Blood Pressure-Lowering Pills (Benazepril, Metoprolol, Ramipril, Hydrochlorothiazide)
- Lipid Lowering Drugs (Atorvastatin, Simvastatin)
- Medicines to treat Erectile Dysfunction (Sildenafil)
- Antibiotics (Clarithromycin, Erythromycin, Rifampin)
- Antifungal (Itraconazole, Ketoconazole)
- Anti-Hiv Drugs (Ritonavir)
- Anti-Epilepsy Medicines (Carbamazepine, Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, Primidone)
- Immunosuppressants (Cyclosporine, Tacrolimus)
- Painkillers (Ibuprofen, Aspirin)